Saturday, March 22, 2014

Fast And Furious 7 Interesting News On Replacing Paul Walker



In an article yesterday I read that it was reported recently that Paul Walker's parts in "Fast And Furious 7" will be replaced by 4 actors and CGI. On Friday New York Daily News reported that shooting did resume and that all the fans would be satisfied.

"They hired four actors with bodies very similar to Paul's physique and they will be used for movement and as a base" an insider close to production said, "Paul's face and voice will be used on top using CGI."

The film is set to hit theaters April 10, 2015.

I guess I'm not really sure what my thoughts are on this. I hope they have the best CGI possible because I can see some upset Paul Walker fans if it looks sloppily done, which I don't think it will be. I am curious though to see how it turns out. I am only a fan of the more recent films, I wasn't too crazy about the earlier ones, but Paul Walker had quite a bit of on screen time so I think it'll be interesting to see how they make this work.

Fun Fact though: This scene also has an RDJ body double and a CGI RDJ face due to his ankle injury during filming of Iron man 3.



What do you guys think of this news? Think this is a good idea? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment