Thursday, March 27, 2014

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles And New Jupiter Ascending Trailer!


This trailer looks awesome! BUT I can tell Megan Fox's acting is going to be terrible in it. I've never been impressed with her as an actor anyways so this is nothing new. The turtles look awesome! Looks like they kept the classic silly banter between the them so that's going to be refreshing to see that with today's film standards. Absolutely can't wait for this movie.


When I saw the first trailer I didn't really have much of an impression of this movie. After this trailer I am very impressed. Channing Tatum looks like weird but his fight scenes look really cool. This movie looks action packed. Eddie Redmayne plays the perfect villain. Will definitely be seeing this film.

What do you think of these trailers? Which one do you want to see more? Let me know!

2 comments:

  1. Jupiter Ascending sounds like a superior flick to the new TMNT. I don't know if I'm rooting for the wrong one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. From what I've seen so far I agree with you. One of my major problems with TMNT is Megan Fox. Shes such a bad actor lol.

    ReplyDelete