Monday, December 30, 2013

Worst Movie Death I've Seen In A Long Time!

One thing I'd like to bring up on this blog is the scene where Talia Al Ghul dies in The Dark Knight Rises. It was so bad!




Some people are speculating saying that it was bad acting on purpose but I highly doubt that. Christopher Nolan would never ruin the vibe of a movie by purposely welcoming bad acting to a movie that is clearly not a comedy. My guess is Christopher Nolan respects her and didn't want to insult her but is also confident enough in the movie to know it wasn't going to take anything away. This is the second movie they've done together so who knows how they're relationship is. This is one that pops into my head when I think about horrible movie deaths. Whats yours? Leave a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment