Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Guardians Of The Galaxy Trailer!


Its finally here! I was very excited to see it. People complained about the CGI in it but I was pleased with it. I thought everyone looked awesome. I noticed it focused a lot more on Star-Lord then anyone else in the Gurardians. Which is fine for this trailer I suppose as long as the next trailer I see some more of the other characters. I would have loved to see Rocket Raccoon talk more. Thats pretty much the only negative thing I have to say so far. Judging from the look of the trailer I am still very excited to see this movie.

Has the trailer confirmed your excitement or made you feel differently about the film? Let me know in the comment section!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! That was majorly impressive! But I agree, I wished that Rocket actually talked, because he needs a cockney accent. Other than that, I can't wait to see the movie in theaters. The humor is spot on too, and the Usual Suspects like lineup was great.

    -James

    ReplyDelete